REVELATION II Ioniseur: a sleek, turbocharged model!
- Double 16 filtration layers
- Color and backlit LCD screen to show pH
- LCD ambient lighting
- Easy control with a touch button
- Protection from wet hands and moisture
- Computer-controlled electrolysis system
- Sound warnings triggered when necessary
- 9 titanium plates, covered with platinum, for water rich in negative ions
- 16 pH filtration levels
- Molecular hydrogen level between 1200 and 1450 ppb
- Turbo pH 11 mode, allowing you to pour alkaline and acidic water simultaneously (ideal for cooking, cleaning, sterilization and disinfection)
- Requires a under sink diverter adapter
- Clean design
- Install in less than 45 minutes
- TUV Certification
The kitchen island owners, as well as lovers of zen and clean design will be served!
Watch the Rio ionizer new model
Revelation II takes on a new form: The Rio! Enjoy the same features as the REVELATION II, but with a brand new design faucet. Which of the two styles is best for your living environment?
Why opt for a under sink ionizer model?
The under sink water ionizers are perfect for all clean kitchens. They fit perfectly into kitchen islands and can be installed at any type of faucet in about 45 minutes or less.
This type of ionizer plugs directly into the cold water line of your sink with a water line diverter (not included). It is therefore different from countertop ionizers, such as the NEC 901/JAY 101 or the Genesis 1, which can also plug into the faucet, also with an adapter.
And if you’re ingenious to install it, no plumber’s intervention will be necessary!
In short, we can say that the under sink ionizers will be able to rally health and esthetic lovers. Not to mention the space saving on coutertop.
Additional Information – REVELATION II
- 2 filters included with 16 layers
- Basic hardware included
- Filter life: Filter 1 (3,000 litres) / Filter 2 (6,000 litres)
- Lifespan of the ionizer displayed on the LCD screen
- Sopken languages: English, Korean, Chinese, German, Russian and Italian
- Weight: 35 kg (14 pounds)
- Dimensions: 46 – 42 – 20.5 cm
- Brand: EOS Hitech
- Eligible water pressure: 5 – 5.0kgf/ cm2
- Operating temperature: 5 – 40 degrees Celsius
- Production capacity: 1.1 – 3.5l/min
- Automatic cleaning time: about 30 seconds
- Filtering materials: sediment filter, granular activated charcoal, silver containing activated charcoal, ceramics.
- Molecular Hydrogen: 1200 to 1450 ppb
For more information on Aqualife products and their benefits, visit:
- What is alkaline ionized water?
- What are the benefits of alkaline ionized water?
- What is the process of water ionization (electrolysis)?
- What types of water ionizers are available?
- What is pH?
- What is Aqualife’s expertise?
Our Facebook page also contains tons of important information about our products and how they work.